Baby Trend Thursday- Baby Moccs

Image Source
I am in LOVE with this baby trend! Baby moccasins have been so hot over the last couple of years, are so hot right now, and I think will continue to be hot!

Baby moccs are SO cute, they stay on baby's feet, they are easy to crawl and walk in, and they come in SO many fun colors!
Image Source

 I have two favorite mocc companies right now: Freshly Picked and Sweet n Swag moccs.

Sweet n Swag's moccs are cute and affordable, the company picks several brand reps (babies and toddlers) during the week on Instagram, and gives away several discounts and specials. I am ordering my daughter some of their moccs tomorrow for our family pictures we are taking next month. I especially love her polkadot and gold moccs!
Image Source
Freshly Picked moccs have almost a cult-like following, and I may be one of those starry-eyed followers. They are on almost every celebrity's child, they have been featured on Sharktank, they have been featured in several national magazines, they are 100% genuine leather, and are handmade in the US. Their owner Susan is a marketing/business genius and if I could afford these moccs, you better believe Elly would have them ALL! I especially love her new 2015 line and her Utah line!
Image Source
If I had a million dollars, I would buy every, single color from BOTH companies! Now go get your baby some moccs!

*Note- I have not been paid by either company to comment/advertise on their products. I just LOVE them!

Comments

  1. I <3 FP that all I've ever purchased for my daughter but I keep looking at the Sweet N Swag and follow them on IG, how do they compare (I know probably apples to oranges) but do the Sweet N Swag hold up well and is there leather thick enough for outdoor wear/play use like the FP is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess! You know, tbh- I think FP has a little bit better quality, but Sweet n Swag's price is just awesome! So I think it's like anything else- basically you get what you pay for. My little is still too little to play outside, but I've seen kids in both brands playing outside, so I would assume you can wear Sweet n Swag's outdoors. Probably would be best to double check with their customer service. Great question! 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts